Having your Rice ball and eating your Tan-pops too!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

I can feel the summer now I am so excited! 
Seems like there is so much to do..but I always get caught up in Food! Cooking,Eating,Blogging! 
But I am working on enjoying the other wonderful things in this summer!
We have been enjoying forming relationships with farmers in the local area and procuring yummy vegetables from them yay! 

For Lunch 
We had a nice chewing meal (got to work on your chewing)
Almond Butter
Sauteed Turnips (from the local farmers)
Clear broth Soup with dried Daikon
Brown Rice Ball with Umeboshi and Nori

For Dinner we had a family meal for my Daddy's birthday! 
We had 
Tan-pops (Deep fried Seitan on a stick)
with Tofu Wasabi Sauce
Salad with Avocado and Tomato with a creamy oily onion garlic dressing!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yay turnips and turnip greens!! My FAVOURITE!!! I just finished a post about them too!! Those tan-pops look sooooo super yummy. Will you share the recipe? Please? Pretty please?!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Slider